Pärnus, ESTONIA Resort hotel &SPA, (A.H. Tammsaare pst 4a/6, Pärnu),
- 9.30-10.00 Arrival
- 10.00 – Greetings from Heda Kala The Association of Estonian Childhood Education Leaders, the Chairman of the board.
- 10.05 Childer from Pärnu kindergarten Kadri.
- 10.15 Alushariduse ettekanne rahvusvahelisel konverentsil Pärnus Ministry of Education and Research, General Education Department, Estonia
- 10.30 “Project Quality – 3C Child (cheerful, courageous, creative child)?” Ellen Einaru ACEECEL, Estonia
- 11.00 “Assessment for learning in Greece: A daily process in our classrooms” Maria Skordyli.
- 11.30 “Working with children in Kindergarten JARUN.“ Neda Vac Burić, Croatia.
- 12.00 Inclusion and co-education in Greece Mr Emmanouil Miliarakis and Education system in Grecce Mrs Maria Giannousopoulou.
- 12.30 How can children evaluate a kindergarten?Latvia, Dace Bicole, Baiba Zunde, Latvia
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 CREF education “Process value: educational practices”, Portugal
- 14.30 “Using the Wind Rose model to discuss and evaluate the Quality of Early Care and Education (ECE). Comparative study of kindergarten teachers and parents in five EU countries.” Maria Jürimäe, Birgit Pung, Anna-Liina Laht , Estonia
- 15.30 Question and discussion
- 16.00 The final words
Welcome to Pärnu!